23-24 School Year Information
Morning Drop Off (8:00-8:30 EST):
Just a few notes about our morning car lines. In order to ensure the safety of all of our Blue Jays, please follow the following safety protocols.1. Remain in your vehicles2. Have students unload on the right side of the vehicle3. Have students prepared to exit the vehicle as soon as you reach the unloading zone (i.e. masks, backpacks, jackets, etc.)3.4. Remain in line after your children have been unloaded (do not pull out around the car line)5. Thank you for your patience and your partnership in ensuring a safe drop off for all of our Blue Jay learners.
Afternoon Car Rider Line
- Pre-k Parents should enter the west (side) gate between 2:45-3:00. If you arrive after, you will need to enter the regular car line. If you have older students to pick up, you will pick up your pre-k student, exit campus, and circle around to the regular car line.
- K-5th Parents-- Should enter via the normal car rider entrance. But the line will wait in the car lane BELOW the crosswalk to allow the prek parents to pick up students. K-5 dismissal begins at 3:15. Please remain in your car, and a staff member will walk your child to the car.
- Display your child's name clearly in the front window, so our car line will run smoothly and safely. You may request a OES car tag from your child's teacher.
Online Excuse Form
- Submit a digital excuse for a child's missed school day by clicking here.
- The OES student handbook is available here.
Enrollment: (Returning students, must re-idenitfy/re-enroll)
- Complete this form Form
- Email it to Mrs. Hill at email@example.com
- You will be contacted by Mrs. Hill to confirm.
- Return school items (Chromebooks/i-Pads, textbooks, library books, workbooks)
New Faces at Oliver
We are excited to be welcoming many new faculty and staff to the Oliver family this year. Get to know them by clicking here.
Students in Alabama have two great and free resources for help with homework.
- Homework Alabama is free for alls tudents. Click here for more information.
- Tutor.com is free for military families and for anyone with a public library card. Click here for more informaiton.