Welcome To Russell County Schools Registration
Returning Student Re-Identification
* Please take a moment to complete this Title 1 Survey before proceeding to Re-Identification:
Russell County Schools uses PowerSchool Enrollment for Registration and Re-Identification (formerly InfoSnap/PowerSchool). You may use your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook to create your account and complete these forms. (Special Note - these forms work best on a mobile browser, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
*Before proceeding please make sure you have read the following:
- Snapcode for your student – snapcodes were emailed from your child’s school to the email address on file. Call your child’s school if you did not receive one to find out how to obtain a snapcode.
- Proof of Residency – registration for returning students WILL NOT BE completed until the school has received your proof of residency either by uploading or given to the school office.
Please upload the documents below. If you cannot upload copies of the following documents, you must return the documents to your child's school. Acceptable documents for Proof of Residency:
- Contacts – each student is allowed four (4) contacts to be added in registration. If you require more than 4 please ask your school office for assistance.
Lastly, if you forgot your login information please use the Forgot Password or contact InfoSnap for your login information (866) 752-6850 (8:00am - 4:30pm CT) or firstname.lastname@example.org.Remember you can also use a Cell Phone Number for account setup if you do not have an email.
- Login - If you created an account for registration last year you will use the same email address login along with this year’s snapcode and student’s DOB. The email used to send the snapcode may not be the same as used to log in.
*Click Below on the Returning Student Re-Identification Link.