Welcome To Russell County Schools Registration
Returning Student Re-Identification
Snapcode for your student – snapcodes were emailed from your child’s school to the email address on file. Select the Request SnapCode link below to request the snapcode if you do not know it. To proceed to the registration link please scroll down this page.
Russell County Schools uses PowerSchool Enrollment for Registration and Re-Identification (formerly InfoSnap/PowerSchool). You may use your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook to create your account and complete these forms. (Special Note - these forms work best on a mobile browser, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
•Grade Level - Please note that the grade level in registration is for the school year just completed. Students were promoted to the proper grade for the 2020-2021 school year by the school. You do not have to make the change for the grade level inside the form.
*Before proceeding please make sure you have read the following:
- Proof of Residency – registration for returning students requires address verification.
Please upload the documents below. If you cannot upload copies of the following documents, you must return the documents to your child's school. Acceptable documents for Proof of Residency:
- Grade Level - Please note that the grade level in registration is for the school year just completed. Students were promoted to the proper grade for the 2020-2021 school year by the school. You do not have to make the change for the grade level inside the form.
- Contacts – each student is allowed four (4) contacts to be added in registration. If you require more than 4 please ask your school office for assistance.
- Uploading Documents - Documents must be uploaded before submitting. Once the form has been submitted any required documents will need to be emailed to the school registrar or hand carried to the school.
Lastly, if you forgot your login information please use the Forgot Password or contact InfoSnap for your login information (866) 752-6850 (8:00am - 4:30pm CT) or email@example.com. You may also find help HERE: PowerSchool Support
- Login - If you created an account for registration last year you will use the same email address login along with this year’s snapcode and student’s DOB. The email used to send the snapcode may not be the same as used to log in.
*Click Below on the Returning Student Re-Identification Link.