Russell County School District is excited to offer online registration through InfoSnap beginning with the 2018-2019 school year. InfoSnap is a secure and green online registration process. You may use your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook to create your account and complete these forms. (Special Note - these forms work best on a mobile browser, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
If you are a returning student, please do not fill out New Student Registration. Contact your school office for a snapcode. If you fill out paperwork as a new student instead of using the snapcode, you could delay your child's free/reduced lunch application, cause issues with transportation, etc.
For the 2018-2019 the School Year
New students to Russell County Schools will use InfoSnap Registration software to register for school. Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will begin July 27, 2018.
If you forgot your login information please use the Forgot Password or contact InfoSnap for your login information. (866) 752-6850 (8:00am - 4:30pm CT) or email@example.com.Remember you can also use a Cell Phone Number for account setup if you do not have an email.Contact your child/children's school/s if you need your SNAPCODE.
- New students will register by visiting Info Snap by clicking the link below
- Students who live In District will register at the school for which they are zoned. Parents of ALL new students must have the following documents in order to register:
- Proof of Residency within the last 30 days (power bill, utility bill, or rent receipt are examples of acceptable proofs of residency)
- Birth Certificate
- Blue Alabama Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal form or last report card from the previous school (except for new Kindergarten students)
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2018.
- Students who are OUT OF DISTRICT must submit a TRANSFER REQUEST FORM and receive prior approval before registering for any school in Russell County. Transfer Requests may be made beginning May 14. You must have the same documents required of those students who reside in the district. When completing the online registration forms, you must choose Russell County Transfer School. Failing to choose the correct school will delay your paperwork being processed.
Returning students to Russell County Schools for 2018-2019 will use InfoSnap/PowerSchool Registration to re-register. You will receive a personalized letter that includes your secure log-in (snapcode) during Open House at your child's school. You will need this to begin the registration process. Please make sure you have your Snapcode from the school before proceeding.