Welcome To Russell County Schools Registration
Russell County Schools uses PowerSchool Enrollment for Registration. You may use your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook to create your account and complete these forms. (Special Note - these forms work best on a mobile browser, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
THINGS TO KNOW
In order to make your enrollment submission go smoothly, please note the following:
1. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to find contact information for each school's registrar.
2. Documents such as Two Proofs of Address, Alabama Immunization Records, Parent/Guardian ID, and Birth Certificate should be uploaded during enrollment. If you are unable to upload the required documents, please contact the school registrar.
3. The Russell County School District is a One to One district (one device issued per student). Failure to agree to the Acceptable Use Policy will prevent the student email account from being created and used for the device issued to them.
4. Below please find links to our Student Handbook, Device Agreement, and Acceptable Use Policy. These forms are also inside the enrollment form and placed here for your convenience.
5. Please verify the school for which you are zoned at the following link before proceeding:
Please carefully make a selection to proceed.
2023-2024 School Year (Click the button below to proceed.)
Important Documents and Forms
Our School Registration Contacts
Dixie Elementary ~ 334-468-5323 ~ Tammy Sides – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladonia Elementary ~ 334-468-5805 ~ Lakyra Jones – email@example.com
Mt. Olive Primary ~ 334-468-5100 ~ Akita Torbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt. Olive Intermediate ~ 334-468-5002 ~ Amanda Otipoby – email@example.com
Oliver Elementary ~ 334-468-5400 ~ Loretta Hill – firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell County Middle School ~ 334-468-5604 ~ Wanda Tolbert – email@example.com
Russell County High School ~ 334-468-5701 ~ Jacy Ellis – firstname.lastname@example.org