Technical Problems with an OES Chromebook
- If you are having technical problems with your student chromebook or iPad, please place a support ticket at this link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIddBiqywgWmmdw-vFzc047LkG2GQNwTF42G3K_WkcM6M1tQ/viewform
- Please contact your child's teacher for their log in information.
- Please check the district site for the most up to date schedule.
How to Navigate Google Classroom:
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1il7AqgLLVETf3gS_Ee8zBK0dmn9jBcfy291ddk5X0AY/edit?usp=sharing (Slides)
- How to check for incomplete assignments. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vh3dkToPBN-d3atedNoEAZ-MwWkyuojL/view
A Parent's Guide to Accessing Clever
Online E-Reading for Elementary Students
- E-Reading- OES Destiny (Directions for using Destiny to read eBooks.)
- Public Library- Get free access with your phone number or your public library card.
- Epic- Use class code hyj6073 and select Oliver Student or create profile. (Available during school hours.)
- How to take an AR Test
- AR Link
How to Check Your Child's Grades
District Updates Page: